Saturday, January 9, 2010

New bow, new book, new year!




What a ride! We had an amazing Christmas. Lily was able to spend time with aunts and uncles, great- and grandparents, cousins, and dogs. Lily loves dogs, and thankfully, we usually have several around. Her great-grandparents Grandmommy and Granddaddy (aka Helen and Red) entertain the little bug before Christmas dinner at Linda's.

...and showing Honey her cool new caterpillar.


She got to see her first snow; she and dad stepped outside for a quick photo op as Glenn, doing his best Magnum PI, left for work on Christmas Eve.

Lily and I were snowed in at Mom's on Christmas Eve, so she got to have her first slumber party with all of her aunts and uncles! She made them feel loved by deciding at one a.m. that it was time to party. Julie and I already knew it was time to party; we had been up drinking champagne, so we let Lily sit in the living room for a bit so she could whoop at the dogs while her poor Aunt Jessie and Uncle Doug tried to sleep. Here they are, looking chipper on Christmas morning, despite their lack of rest.

Here, Lily decides that her Pops is pretty alright.

We all received more gifts than we needed, the best of all being the gift of seeing all of our family. We had an amazing holiday, and we are looking forward to all of the wonderful things that this new year, and decade, will surely bring.

5 comments:

  1. You and Glen have given us the greatest gift of all and we will spoil her every chance we get. I love you all.............Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grand Kids have made Christmas fun again. I AM BACK AT THE TOY STORE. I love seeing Christmas though a childs eyes. You both need to enjoy these moments, they will go faster than you think. Love, Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! Not all of her aunts and uncles--Jennifer and Wes weren't at my mom's. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this site. Lily is gorgeous and looks like she enjoyed her Christmas. Thanks for posting so we can keep up with her. Love,Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete